To achieve this Vision, the Graduate School shall:
- offer academic programs in Master of Arts in Education, with majors in Educational Management and in Guidance and Counseling; and Master in Business Management;
- employ only the most qualified administrators, faculty members and support staff. It continually endeavors to improve its facilities and equipment in support of its programs and objectives, such as the Library, classrooms, conference rooms, laboratories, information technology through computers, projectors, and software programs. It closely monitors the academic achievements of its students through academic advising, consultations and review programs;
- adopt not only the traditional methods of teaching such as lectures, class discussions, or written examinations, but also the more creative and meaningful teaching strategies of case discussions, projects, practicum/field assignments, and/or narratives, and IT approaches;
- share its expertise not only through its academic program offerings, but also through memberships in professional organizations, and sponsorship or participation in seminars and lectures.
The Graduate School is an academic community of:
- faculty members who share their experiences and expertise with students and colleagues, and who discover new knowledge and skills as they enrich their respective courses with subject-matter contents and teaching methodologies, and as they help students go through and complete their respective master’s degrees;
- students who actively participate in the teaching-learning process; and
- support staff who facilitate the teaching-learning process through managing logistics support, including physical facilities and equipment
It is dedicated to quality management, teaching, and research. It envisions itself to be among the leading graduate schools in the Philippines in Educational Leadership and Management by the Year 2025.