Master of Arts in Education major in Educational Management
- graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (whether in Elementary or in Secondary Education) with a General Weighted Average (GWA) of 85% or General Point Average (GPA) of 2.25.
- at least two (2) years of teaching experiences;
- at least two (2) Recommendation Letters from Superiors;
- for graduates of non-education programs, eighteen (18) units of undergraduate professional education courses are required prior to admission; and
- for students from the public schools, a copy of the Study Permit is required for each of the semester/summer enrolment.
Master in Business Administration (Non-Thesis) Program
- graduate of any Business Program or its Allied Program with a General Weighted Average (GWA) of 85% or General Point Average (GPA) of 2.25;
- preferably with two (2) years industry work experience;
- at least two (2) Recommendation Letters from Superior and Character Reference; and
- for graduates of non-business programs, twelve (12) units of business preparatory courses are required before acceptance to the regular master’s program.